To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs highly technical Radiation Therapy related duties, including assisting in special procedures, to provide quality patient care in the treatment of disease by ionizing radiation, and participates in the clinical instruction program conducted for students in the Radiation Therapy School (at YNHH and L&M) to meet the department's and hospital's mission. Adheres to the "I Am YNHH" service excellence pledge and promotes a positive work environment.
- 1. Adheres to the "I Am YNHH" service excellence pledge and promotes a positive work environment.
- 2. Radiation Therapist Process.
- 2.1 The Radiation Therapist utilizes the process of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation while caring for our patients, maintaining confidentiality and dignity.
- 3. Clinical Expertise / Problem Solving
- 3.1 Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and adaptable in managing diverse clinical situations
- 4. Clinical Instruction
- 4.1 Actively participates in the training of students in the School of Radiation Therapy, working with the Director to teach and review students appropriately.
Graduation from an approved school of Radiation Therapy Technology; A.R.R.T. registration and CT Licensure required.
Six (6) to twelve (12) months' radiation therapy technology experience.
CT Licensure Required
Back to top