Physician - General Application
Internal Medicine - Primary Care Opportunities in New Haven and Fairfield Counties
Cheshire, East Haven, Trumbull
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) creates opportunities for enhanced collaboration, quality of care and physician alignment, all with the support and resources of Yale New Haven Health. NEMG includes individual and group practices from Westchester County, New York, to southeastern Connecticut. In addition to these community-based primary care and specialty practices, NEMG includes hospitalists at all three Yale New Haven Health System hospitals: Greenwich Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital and Yale New Haven.
Northeast Medical Group provides a variety of benefits including:
- Fully clinically integrated health system EMR (Epic), allowing coordination among primary care, inpatient and specialty services.
- Physician governance and leadership opportunities
- A collegial environment with a full suite of practice management services and support such as staffing, billing and marketing
- Patient experience program with Press Ganey surveys that supports Northeast Medical Group’s culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive compensation and incentive plans
- Exceptional benefits package: paid time off, medical, dental and retirement including pension and matching 403B, CME time and allowance, malpractice including tail coverage
NEMG's innovative practice model:
- Provides stability and improves efficiency among physicians
- Facilitates recruitment of new physicians and addresses succession planning
- Meets the challenging work/life balance issues faced by physicians in today's health care environment
- Offers state-of-the-art clinical systems and high level marketing support
Area: Fairfield and New Haven Counties of Connecticut offer many cultural and recreational attractions including museums, golf, hiking, restaurants and shoreline; superior educational opportunities through its public schools and internationally acclaimed New England universities; close to New York and Boston.
Interested physicians are asked to contact by email or phone:
Sophie Kotomski, AASPR
In-house Staff Physician Recruiter
Northeast Medical Group
[email protected] | Office: 203-502-6537
No Agencies Please
Back to top