PHYSICIAN DEVELOPMENT SPECIALI
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for developing strategies related to the recruitment of physicians into the community division of NEMG. Works closely with the Executive Director of Practice Development to identify practices for acquisition by NEMG that will align with the overall NEMG business strategy.
- 1. Collaborate with NEMG CEO, COO and Executive Director of Network Development to recruit physicians into the community division of NEMG.
- 2. Assist in the development of strategy to promote NEMG to community physicians.
- 3. Assists in the negotiation or arrangements with community physicians
- 4. Leads outreach to existing NEMG community physicians
- 5. Provides feedback to NEMG management regarding the experience of NEMG physicians and the perception of NEMG in the community.
- 6. Regularly meets with the NEMG Director of Practice Development to provide status updates and make recommendations regarding opportunities to improve physician recruitment.
- 7. Develop relationships with key office personnel to gather data for practice analysis.
- 8. Work collaboratively with Operations, Finance and Marketing on new practice initiatives.
Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
5-10 years working with physicians
Ability to develop comprehensive strategies that achieve business objectives. Ability to effectively communicate with and recruit physicians. Must be able to understand the needs and concerns of practicing physicians and work with NEMG leadership to overcome potential obstacles related to the successful on-boarding of physician practices.
MMR is required. Varivax (chicken pox vaccine) or evidence of prior chicken pox is required. Hepatitis B (or signed declination) is required for those with potential exposure to blood/body fluids. Tdap and influenza vaccination are strongly encouraged.
Back to top