PHYSICAL THERAPY ASST- PER DIEM - OUTPATIENT
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Implements specific treatment programs for patients. Collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment team members. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
"Come Grow With Us"
- 1. Clinical Skills
- 1.1 Demonstrates Skill in Implementation of Treatment and Providing Therapy
- 2. Productivity
- 2.1 Manages a Full Clinical Caseload on a Daily Basis
- 3. Documentation and Administrative Tasks
- 3.1 Demonstrates consistency and timeliness with non-clinical tasks
- 4. Professionalism
- 4.1 Demonstrates Participation in Professional Development
- 5. Comprehensive Patient Care
- 5.1 Demonstrates Ability to Function as Interdisciplinary Team Member
Graduate of APTA accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
PEDI/ADULT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Current Connecticut licensure as physical therapist assistant or demonstrated eligibility. Current BLS/CPR certification.
The worker must be able to stand, walk, talk, hear, lift, push, pull, reach, stoop, kneel, climb and perform repetitive motions, of the wrist, fingers or hands., The worker is subject to inside environmental/atmospheric conditions such as poor ventilation and is also subject to hazards, such as exposure to chemicals., The worker must be able to operate various exercise equipment, whirlpools, ultrasound and electrical stimulation equipment., The worker must be able to exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and /or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently and/or up to, 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects or the human body., Functions with or without the assistance of reasonable accommodation as determined on a case by case basis.
Back to top