Physical Therapist - Wound Care; Per Diem
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Evaluates and treats patients as prescribed, using procedures and techniques consistent with the standards of
physical therapy and wound care practice.
- Evaluates and treats patients commensurate with experience and within the scope of standards and procedures of the practice, keeping service excellence as a main priority.
- Keeps appropriate timely documentation of services rendered in line with hospital and regulatory agencies policies, procedures and standards.
- Provides positive, supportive communication and education to patients and families.
- Participates in educational programs to maintain professional development.
- Participates in student education.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
3 years Physical therapy experience
3 Years Wound Care experience
License to practice in Connecticut
Wound Care Certification
See Inside the Office of Yale New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Hospital provides diverse comprehensive care in over 100 medical specialties. As the primary teaching hospital of the Yale School of Medicine, YNHH provides around-the-clock coverage and insightful, research-supported patient care. In addition to providing quality medical care to patients and families, Yale New Haven Hospital is the second largest employer in the New Haven area, with more than 12,000 employees.
Back to top