To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
This position reports to the Director of Rehabiltation and The therapist will evaluate and implement a plan of treatment as appropriate and related to resident's current medical diagnosis(s). The Therapist will perform care within the State and Federal Physical Therapy Practice Regulation.
- 1. Answer phone with scripted greeting with in 3 rings, schedule appointments, register patients, enter charges and maintain and order office supplies.
- 2. Prepares all schedules, charts and billing encounter forms for every patient day
- 3. Collect co-payments, open, reconcile, and close daily time of service batches
- 4. Enter all billing encounter forms within 3 business day from the date of service, batch and sent to Billing Department.
- 5. Participate in the coordination of department activities, including but not limited to insurance verification, eligibility, authorization and referrals as required by payor. Routine medical record and departmental filing
- 6. Utilizes office equipment as necessary, including proper use as per instructions, following practice policy and procedures for office equipment
- 7. Perform all functions required to bring a patient's account to a closed status. Maintain front end edits as represented in policy and procedures.
- 8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy required, masters preferred.
Recent graduate of Physical Therapy program
Current Physical Therapy State of Connecticut licensure.
Job Knowledge 1. The therapist is able to integrate the five elements of patient/client management: ? Examination, Evaluation, Diagnosis, Prognosis, Intervention 2. Will be able to identify appropriate tests and measures necessary to guide them in making the right decision for intervention. 3. Will be able to implement and modify treatment plans in accordance with the patient?s needs. 4. Will be able to identify wen a re-assessment or discharge should occur. 5. Will posses the skills necessary to determine need for intervention through a screen. 6. Will complete all clinical documentation clearly and in compliance with company, state, federal and intermediary guidelines.
Back to top