OFFICE MANAGER-Danbury Office
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for the daily supervision and operations of Cardiac Specialists practice locations.
"Come Grow With Us"
- 1. Manages reception function and staff.
- 1.1 Greets and registers patients at the front desk, answers questions regarding their appointments in a prompt, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- 2. Manages the scheduling function.
- 2.1 Schedules procedures, outpatient appointments and admissions.
- 3. Performs supervisory duties.
- 3.1 Supervises daily operations of the practice with a focus on patient care. Effectively uses technology to achieve high productivity and cost control initiatives.
High school diploma or equivalent
Previous experience managing a private physician practice, excellent interpersonal skills and teambuilding. Previous experience using an EMR and general understanging of medical billing.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. They are also required to stand and walk. They must occasionally life and/or move up to 30lbs. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate. Incumbents as well as external and internal applicants who become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without the assistance of reasonable accommodation as determined on a case by base basis.
See Inside the Office of Yale New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Hospital provides diverse comprehensive care in over 100 medical specialties. As the primary teaching hospital of the Yale School of Medicine, YNHH provides around-the-clock coverage and insightful, research-supported patient care. In addition to providing quality medical care to patients and families, Yale New Haven Hospital is the second largest employer in the New Haven area, with more than 12,000 employees.
Back to top