NEMG BUSINESS ANALYST
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides support for Northeast Medical Group including Administration and Central Office support, coordination and the integration of NEMG provider information to support continuous improvement and to optimize revenue and operational efficiency. The Business Analyst will routinely perform audits and review to ensure the provider data integrity for NEMG is accurate and complete. The Business Analyst will be responsible for communicating with NEMG Operation, Human Resources, inside and outside venders and Insurances plans. This position is also responsible for monitoring the applications to support meaningful use and EPIC productivity measures for NEMG.
- 1. Analyze data, problem solve, develop solutions to problems. Once resolved work with the NEMG management implement tool and/or develop procedures to distribute to NEMG
- 2. Assess and audit documentation and/or data sets to ensure operational workflows and data integrity for all NEMG providers.
- 3. Responsible for the timely review and analysis to identify revenue opportunities as it related to EPIC reporting, payor incentive, EPIC WQ and meaningful use initiatives.
- 4. Work with NEMG practice/departments to ensure its records and contacts are accurate when adding a practice or provider to the various NEMG data bases. Oversee the timely processing of requests by both internal and external customers. When appropriate coordinate with the appropriate entity to identify the practice and or provider identity.
- 5. Ensure the timely and appropriate processing provider/practice data as supplied by NEMG enrollment and onboarding process. Track requests until completed.
- 6. Manage customer support for NEMG and triage and/or follow-through on messages; collaborate with NEMG practices to provide improvements, on commonly received questions or comments from NEMG practices and vendors.
- 7. As it related to NEMG new providers, verify the provider information by working with various levels of end users, staff, management, vendors, and physicians.
- 8. Assists with the integrity of NEMG provider information as needed and collaboration with end users across the NEMG for resolution of data's integrity.
- 9. Provide support to strategic projects within NEMG specifically to project plan development and maintenance, and data support.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, computer science, or related degree.
Have at least (1) year of analytical experience. Be a self-starter to implement & maintain pertinent provider information. Has the ability to manage multiple projects. Applicant must possess strong communication skills with patients and medical staff and work related experience with analytical activities.
Well-developed communication skills, analytical skills, and use of Microsoft Office tools. Candidate must possess a strong knowledge of, data base management, and content and structure. Knowledge of, project management and web based applications.
MMR is required. Varivax (chicken pox vaccine) or evidence of prior chicken pox is required. Hepatitis B (or signed declination) is required for those with potential exposure to blood/body fluids.
Tdap and influenza vaccination are strongly encouraged.
Heavy computer work. Frequent bending and reaching required.
See Inside the Office of Yale New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Hospital provides diverse comprehensive care in over 100 medical specialties. As the primary teaching hospital of the Yale School of Medicine, YNHH provides around-the-clock coverage and insightful, research-supported patient care. In addition to providing quality medical care to patients and families, Yale New Haven Hospital is the second largest employer in the New Haven area, with more than 12,000 employees.
Back to top