Multimodality Tech, Stamford, CT
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The medical staff determines the qualifications of the radiology staff that use equipment and procedures. Responsible for operating a variety of medical equipment in at least four modalities (MR /CT/Mammography/ X-Ray/Bone Density) to produce high quality images to assist in clinical diagnosis as directed by a radiologist.
- 1. 1. Performs a wide variety of technical and professional duties utilizing complex diagnostic imaging equipment. Efficiently follows routine protocols, demonstrates independent judgment and has minimal downtime.
- 1.1 a. Follows routine protocols and refers to the source document to ensure the correct exam is performed. Is capable of building MRI scan protocols using the correct options with the correct pulse sequences.
- 2. 2. Performs quality and compassionate patient care in order to ensure cooperation, safety and satisfaction. Demonstrates accuracy on safety screening and continues to promote our pledge for service excellence.
- 2.1 a. Thoroughly explains various procedures to the patient and offer emotional support.
- 3. 3. Performs various record keeping, customer service functions to ensure exam charges are properly billed and communicates feedback.
- 3.1 a. Consistently selects the correct patient from the worklist.
Graduate of an approved radiography program.
Minimum of one year's current experience in MRI, CT and/or Mammography.
ARRT, CT State Radiographer's license, MRI certification required, CT and/or Mammography preferred. All mammography technologists will be required to have ARRT Mammography certification.
Back to top