To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides administrative and marketing support to the department to ensure that the department 's goals and
objectives are met in an efficient manner. Major responsibilities include support for marketing, communications,
media relations, publication production and distribution, website (intranet and internet), special events, educational
and promotional materials. Serves as a conduit between the Marketing & Communications department and the
Hospital community, the media and the general public.
- 1. Web feedback communications management
- 1.1 Leads response efforts for all Web Feedback and Contact Us inquiries via System websites.
- 2. Web properties support
- 2.1 Works directly with Marketing, Communications and departments system-wide to define, develop and implement pages and content to external and internal websites.
- 3. Social media properties support
- 3.1 Supports social media properties by crafting, scheduling and posting social media posts in support of corporate campaigns, events
- 4. Provides media relations support
- 4.1 Responds to requests from reporters for updated conditions on patients by confirming appropriateness of the request, ascertaining the condition, sharing the information with the reporter and logging the requests. Obtain and release the appropriate, HIPAA-compliant patient information to the media. Logs all requests and released information.
- 5. Provides administrative support to members of the department
- 5.1 Provides assistance to M&C department head when requested, including but not limited to mailings, special projects, weekly preparation for staff meetings, etc. Prepares confidential reports and correspondence as necessary relative to the department's role in the hospital's business plan and maintains the confidentiality of all information, particularly high-level hospital strategies, and sensitive corporate campaign or media issues.
Requires high school diploma or GED; Bachelor's degree preferred
Five+ years in an administrative assistant or marketing and communications position.
Exceptional customer relations skills required. Requires excellent typing, organizational, data management and
telephone skills, ability to communicate well. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office required ;
including advanced skills in Microsoft Word, intermediate to advanced skills in Excel; intermediate skills in
Powerpoint, Access and data management. Must be comfortable with regular use of the Internet and social media.
Back to top