EX ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the direction of the Director is responsible for maintaining an appropriate quantity of business/departmental supplies and monitoring and controlling their usage. Provides clerical and receptionist support. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
"Come Grow With Us"
- 1. Maintains established par levels of supplies and equipment in the department
- 1.1 Orders internal supplies according to departmental schedule as evidenced by feedback from staff and supervisory observation.
- 2. Processes patient charges on a daily basis.
- 2.1 Processes charge cards for pharmacy charges as noted in monthly review of files.
- 3. Maintains accurate, timely, and courteous communications.
- 3.1 Answers telephone promptly and in a courteous manner as evidenced by observation and feedback.
- 4. Maintains logs and statistical reports as required by department
- 4.1 Prepares and update daily statistical reports & daily operating report for pharmacy department.
- 5. Processes Departmental Time Cards
- 5.1 Review Kronos information and prepare departmental time sheets for manager sign off in a timely and accurate manner
- 6. Coordinates departmental pharmaceutical waste program.
- 6.1 Receives annual training in appropriate waste disposal.
- 7. Departmental Special Projects.
- 7.1 Participates in special projects as assigned and insures project progress/completion in a timely fashion as observed by supervisors and documented by project progress/completion.
- 8. Coordinate Pharmacy Department Functions.
- 8.1 Coordinate employee recognition events.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 1 year pharmacy technician experience and knowledge of pharmacy computer systems.
Certified pharmacy technician through (PTCB exam) required within one year of employment. Registered with the state of CT.
Good interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of basic computer skills. Knowledge of drug names and medical terminology. Proficient in excel, word, outlook and powerpoint.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. They are also required to stand and walk. They must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities require include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Back to top