SOC Hardware Engineer
- To define microarchitecture of key hardware component of DSP acceleration hardware, prototype hardware designs
- Defining and documenting high level requirements and preliminary cost/benefit analyses for new product opportunities
- Evaluate and identify improvements to system architecture with specific domain focus on hardware components.
- Develop cycle-accurate software model of a system architecture
- Maintaining high level of communications with cross-functional team, partners, and the executive team
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Strong Verilog, C++ and Python coding skills, computer and processor architecture concepts, hardware design verification
- Familiarity synthesis and simulation design tools and methodology, both ASIC and custom design flows
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience
- Desirable – neural networks and machine learning concepts, FPGA development experience, knowledge of signal processing, linear algebra, close-to-hardware level programming experience, experience with using and modifying Caffe code and/or other neural network development frameworks
Meet Some of Xperi's Employees
Senior Engineer, Content Creation & Audio Quality Testing
Fred creates useful tutorials that express ideas and explain audio workflow methodologies, helping reduce the number of issues that arise during content creation.
Back to top