SOC Hardware Engineer
Xperi’s office of the CTO is looking for a senior staff level hardware design engineer responsible for taking an exciting new silicon product from architectural conception to production. The position requires expertise with computer architecture and modeling, as well as front-end digital system design (RTL, verification, etc). Most importantly, a passion for building great products is a must.
- To define microarchitecture of key hardware component of DSP acceleration hardware, prototype hardware designs
- Defining and documenting high level requirements and preliminary cost/benefit analyses for new product opportunities
- Evaluate and identify improvements to system architecture with specific domain focus on hardware components.
- Develop cycle-accurate software model of a system architecture
- Maintaining high level of communications with cross-functional team, partners, and the executive team
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Strong Verilog, C++ and Python coding skills, computer and processor architecture concepts, hardware design verification
- Familiarity synthesis and simulation design tools and methodology, both ASIC and custom design flows
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience
- Desirable – neural networks and machine learning concepts, FPGA development experience, knowledge of signal processing, linear algebra, close-to-hardware level programming experience, experience with using and modifying Caffe code and/or other neural network development frameworks
Meet Some of Xperi's Employees
Senior Engineer, Content Creation & Audio Quality Testing
Fred creates useful tutorials that express ideas and explain audio workflow methodologies, helping reduce the number of issues that arise during content creation.
Back to top