Senior Technical Program Manager
The successful candidate will have proven experience to work closely with the engineering team to ensure that internal programs and customer programs have clearly defined goals and schedules which are consistently met.
With a strong technical background in semiconductor packaging, processes or materials, this individual will quickly come up to speed on the technical details of a program to work closely with the team to understand and address the various challenges at-hand.
Reporting directly into the VP of 3D Portfolio and Technology, the Sr. Program Manager is a strong leader, comfortable with matrix management, who will be central to many activities spanning process engineering, operations, materials characterization and reliability, both internally and with our customers. Both written and verbal communication skills are critical to this role. Driven by the success of meeting the technical goals of our programs and maintaining a schedule, the Sr. Program Manager will meet regularly with stakeholders and project task owners to ensure alignment of objectives, challenges are identified early on and creative solutions are found quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- At least a B.S. in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- 4 Years of experience in Semiconductor BEOL of the line or Advanced 3D semiconductor packaging
- Demonstrated success in technical process engineering and program management
- Proven track record of meeting program deliverables on time and within budget
- Solid understanding of 3D semiconductor packaging and interconnect in SoC, memory, image sensors and other semiconductor applications.
- Comfortable working with teammates at various experience levels (technician, engineer, principal engineer, engineering manager) with an ability to take and give guidance and direction as well as adopt key ideas to improve overall program results.
- Adept at transforming customer specifications into program milestones for technical evaluations of product technology.
- Proficient at Microsoft Project, Excel and other project tracking systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally (approximately 20%)
Special Skills a Plus:
- Fluency in Korean, Japanese or Mandarin
Back to top