As a strategy and operations leader, you will be responsible for driving the success of a full suite of product and service offerings into our seller marketplace; primarily within financial services as these are critical resources for the success and livelihood of our partners. This will, in turn, strengthen the larger manufacturing ecosystem and our role as a critical business partner to these organizations.
In addition to expanding the impact of our core payment processing and financing services, your scope will also include new developments within the product suite. This will include defining the optimal product structure; choosing when to build, buy or partner; assessing operational and financial risks; designing go-to-market and owning the ultimate business case. You will collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Analytics to operationalize your products and continue to drive their growth and adoption through ongoing research and analysis.
- Partner with business line managers to build/implement programs, identify new business prospects and cross-sell opportunities
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to expand adoption and usage across our suite of financial solutions
- Analyze business performance, build strategy, set relevant targets, translate business strategy to successfully execute against tactical operational plans
- P&L management of business in a high growth environment
- Be the expert on all aspects of the financial products you manage through analyzing internal data, performing competitive and market research, and gathering feedback from customers
- Designing, launching, and managing products and services that create value for our partners and suppliers
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure successful product design and delivery
- 10+ years of experience in a product or business development role in a high-growth, marketplace environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive vision for a company or highly scalable line of products
- Experience in some or all of the following areas: payments, financing and card issuing
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and operate at high and low altitudes and own multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners, handle conflict, and drive consensus decision making
- Develop and expand key relationships with clients and partners.
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.