Xometry is changing the way small manufacturers source work, and has created a robust network of suppliers that deliver thousands of orders monthly. Reporting to the VP, Supplier Marketing, this role will work cross-functionally to create targeted marketing campaigns to acquire new suppliers, raise awareness and usage of Xometry financial services products, and be a critical stakeholder in the ideation and execution of new products related to our supplier network.
With the recent launch of our Financial Services division and expansion of our overall Marketplace offerings, the Manager position represents our commitment to building a best-in-class platform that is tasked with delivering value to all machine shops by giving them better access to materials, cash flow, growth capital and expense management.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create acquisition funnel, plan to execute and engagement tactics to move prospects along the funnel
- Identify appropriate media channels for target audience and work closely with team to develop budget, measure results and iterate
- Oversee suite of Xometry Financial Services products, including performance metrics and reporting
- Define campaign objectives/KPIs and develop strategic plan to deliver
- Work closely with Product counterpart on defining feature set and aligning on roadmap
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to develop new product ideas and ensure a supplier-first mentality in all marketing efforts.
- Create measurable goals for supplier marketing efforts, track results and make recommendations to improve.
- Leverage software tools (HubSpot, Tableau, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) to inform a data-driven approach in all that we do.
- Develop a deep understanding of supplier behavior and spending habits and act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns that will engage and retain suppliers.
- 4+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Experience creating and executing marketing acquisition plans, in an SMB or startup environment
- Experience working cross-functionally and overseeing marketing plans end-to-end.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Solid project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize
- Experience with managing paid media, SEO, content marketing partnerships and other relevant channels
- Proficiency with HubSpot, Excel, PowerPoint (and Google Docs equivalents). Basic knowledge of HTML and digital design best practices.
- A willingness to think creatively, test frequently and learn from failures.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.