Xometry is looking for a Director of Data Analytics to partner with other leaders to improve company performance and solve complex analytical problems. As the leader of a small but mighty team of data analysts, you will be responsible for leveraging large datasets to drive our business and you’ll own the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You will become an expert in Xometry’s large datasets, understanding the key levers in our business and driving optimization and growth
- You'll work with product owners and stakeholders across departments to identify opportunities based on trends in data
- You’ll proactively provide regular updates on company KPIs, conduct analyses, and flag anomalies.
- You’ll ensure that all stakeholders have access to reliable and accurate dashboards and reporting as required to operate their areas of business, creating standard metrics reporting and delivering on ad hoc requests
- You’ll develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
- You'll empower your partners in Product, Operations, Marketing and Sales with the tools and skills needed to view and analyze company data
Why We’ll Love You
- 10+ years experience in business intelligence/analytics, e-commerce/marketplace experience a plus
- You have demonstrated strong business acumen and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment and ambiguous workspace
- You have a proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
- You excel at translating basic business problem statements into analysis requirements and working with internal customers to define best output based on expressed stakeholder needs
- Comfort leading and evangelizing a data-driven culture that is built around rigor and quality, and yet are comfortable with uncertainty
- Experience with business intelligence platform tooling; experience with Looker a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, from executive leadership to the company as a whole
- You're collaborative, diplomatic, and humble. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves and running queries or answering BI tickets yourself
- Ability to influence others, strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities are critical to success in this position
Why You'll Love Us
- You’ll be surrounded by a collaborative team that is working together to reshape the future of manufacturing
- We move fast, with product releases every week and an iterative approach to developing new features and measuring their success. We experiment across the org and aren’t afraid to try new things
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.