The CPC Lead Specialist will provide support in establishing call center objectives, provide hands on support to Tier 1 and Tier 2 representatives, resolve customer questions or complaints, and help develop programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
- Provide support to CPC Director, Supervisor, leads and team with training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide World Class support for customers and partners,
- Elevated level of support to representatives with question, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Serve as liaisons between Xometry and its customers, working with sales, accounting, and other internal teams to drive repeat customers and help drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives. Proactively communicate with customers regarding billing and payments and any discrepancies
- Provide timely updates to customers, and as appropriate, all internal team members on the status of pending support tickets.
- Provide hourly updates on SLA’s and KPI’s
- Work to reproduce and recreate bugs identified by internal team members or customers, and accurately communicate recreation steps to the Software team.
- Conducts stringent contract review for customer purchase orders and works closely with Sales and Accounting to submit orders into the system.
- Ability to exert a sense of urgency for tickets, phone calls, and all other SLA’s to all agents throughout the workday.
- Organize and communicate customer feedback to the appropriate internal team members.
- Effectively and professionally interact with customers/partners of all technical skill levels to define, research and resolve issues quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the support queue, monitoring ticket levels, cleaning up tickets, and getting the appropriate information from customers when escalating.
- Provide timely updates to customers and partners, and as appropriate, all internal team members on the status of pending support tickets.
- Work closely with CPC core team to provide coaching/feedback to help reduce mistakes and errors, enhance quality and increase productivity
- Provide support in establishing quality control to include contract review, ticket management and call and chat overall team quality.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours of the business.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Google Forms, Hangouts, Slack, and Atlassian.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to make timely, effective, principle-based decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) and exemplary customer service skills; articulate and core values
- Ability to provide quick, precise, and stringent contract review over customer purchase orders, quality documents, terms and conditions, and non-disclosure agreements.
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.