Xometry is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Operations team focusing on Information Technology, Software and Product related roles.
The Technical Recruiter will help redefine the way we recruit for technical talent to support the continued digital transformation of Xometry. In partnership with our technology department, the Technical Recruiter will create sourcing and interviewing strategies for a variety of technical roles. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment of these roles and will take pride in simultaneously managing numerous requisitions with ease. This position will work closely with the Manager, Talent Acquisition, and other Talent Acquisition members to ensure a best-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own the technical recruitment life cycle from start to finish including defining sourcing strategies, candidate outreach and interviewing, managing the candidate funnel, building a competitive offer, and seeing through any necessary negotiations to hire stage.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, and critical stakeholders, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Communicate pipeline activity, develop action plans, gauge progress, and identify potential challenges.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including the job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation.
- Ensure that the teams maintain a high level of data integrity with our ATS.
- Act as a key business partner to members of the organization to improve processes for recruiting.
- Work closely with various internal functional groups to understand business requirements, and consult on talent solutions.
- Lead and assist with various Talent Acquisition related special projects on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
Qualifications needed for the role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years of recruitment experience required.
- Minimum 3-4 years of technology-specific recruitment experience.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- General knowledge of HR principles, employment, and immigration laws.
- Ability to write job descriptions and compelling recruitment advertisements.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly professional ability to maintain tact and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think outside the box.
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.