Xometry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist that will help with the day to day operations of the accounting department including accounting operations. He or she will be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness for Accounts Payable, but not limited to the following:
General Invoicing - 60%
- Responsible for data entry of Accounts Payable vendor invoices (such as office supplies, marketing advertising as well as processing partner invoices according the purchase order) and to ensure accuracy, appropriate expense and department coding
- Resolves vendor correspondence, Zendesk tickets and other related issues in a timely manner
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with the processing of invoices
ACH Payables - 15%
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of ACH payments that are approved to process
- Set-up transactions in the system and confirm direct payment information to make sure electronic transmission of data is correct
- Monitor the process to identify and correct inaccurate information or failed payments
- Implement solutions to avoid errors and ensure 100% accuracy
Other - 25%
- Provide backup support to other members in the accounting department
- Works on special projects and new initiatives
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A minimum of 2 years of accounts payable experience required, preference for 4 or more
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience using formulas/pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with Intacct is a plus, requires experience with accounting softwareStrong ability in managing priorities
- Ability to perform in a high-growth, fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organization skills, thrive in a fast pace environment and keen attention to detail
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.