In this role you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business for customers primarily in the medical, consumer electronics, industrial and automotive industries. This will include developing an understanding of their need for prototype parts through to production needs.
What does my day look like?
- Sales of technical products and services
- Initiating and building relationships with engineering staff, program management, procurement and executive management
- Setting up sales calls for company executives and engineers with prospective clients.
- Qualify potential leads.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Ability to propose winning solutions and negotiate contract terms
- Participate in ongoing training and mentoring programs.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and safety systems, policies and procedures.
Is this job for me?
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years selling technical products or services
- A demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing and/or engineering is a huge plus
- Ability to Travel up to 50%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WebEx/GoToMeeting
- CRM experience
- US Citizenship or a Green Card
- Prospecting and sales planning skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; written, spoken and group
- Negotiation skills
- A positive attitude
- Experience working with large government is contractors a plus.
What do I Get ?
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- Commuter & Dependent Care benefit options
- Paid time off
- Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
- Stock Options
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.