Senior Technical Recruiter
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE SENIOR TECH RECRUITER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As a Senior Tech Recruiter for XO Group, you’ll be sourcing top talent, guiding candidates and hiring managers through the hiring process, and managing client relationships. Partnering closely with hiring managers, you will create a strategy to attract and build solid talent pipelines, while building awareness XO Group's brand. Your independence and confidence will allow you to calmly and proactively address issues, advocate for quality candidates, and quickly build credibility with hiring teams. This is a great opportunity for a senior tech recruiter who wants to challenge the status-quo, build on new ideas, and move fast to get results!
- Recruit for and fill Product and Tech positions with brilliant, innovative candidates eager to develop XO Group’s technology and products
- Develop consultative, data-driven relationships with hiring managers to help guide hiring strategies, taking a rigorous approach tracking and analyzing
- Develop a solid talent pipeline through creative sourcing strategies and manage relationships with candidates for current and future roles
- Foster an exceptional candidate experience that fits our company culture
- Ensure an inclusive hiring process for all candidates, from sourcing to offer
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Seasoned professional with at least 4 years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience; in-house recruiting preferred
- Experience recruiting both engineers and product managers/designers at all levels
- Experience using social media tools for high volume research sourcing, strong understanding of assessing quality talent and a track record of converting outreach into high caliber hires
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and extremely organized, striving to constantly improve your own processes
- Experience managing ATS - Greenhouse experience a plus
- Highly independent and entrepreneurial by nature
- Bachelor's Degree is desired
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
See Inside the Office of XO Group
XO Group is a premier consumer Internet and media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy, and everything in-between. Its flagship brand, The Knot, guides couples through the wedding planning process, while its newlywed brands, The Nest and The Bump, provide inspiration for everyone’s post-wedding adventures. Through its trusted voice, mobile-first applications, and powerful media channels, XO Group empowers couples to navigate and enjoy life's biggest moments.
Back to top