Senior Software Engineer - iOS
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE iOS ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
XO Group is looking to hire amazingly talented mobile engineers to join our development team. You will be responsible for transforming big ideas into real life products which will be enjoyed by millions.
- Must be a top-notch engineer with a passion for their craft
- Independent, highly motivated leader with a desire to win
- Firm understanding of application programming and iOS architecture patterns
- Proven real-world experience using Swift and Cocoa Successfully
- Experienced in testing in the iOS environment
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- A strong desire to build amazing consumer experiences
- Hard working and dedicated
- Great at problem-solving
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- You also enjoy coding for Android
- You love working in a fast-paced, entrepreneur media environment
- Knowledge of UI test frameworks
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Things you’ll like a lot!
- Health benefits, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, free drinks and snacks, learning events, volunteering opportunities, and a mentorship program.
Things you’ll love!
- Amazing coworkers, unlimited vacation, weekly happy hours, transparent and approachable executives
Back to top