Manager, Ad Products
WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT XO GROUP INC:
Every year, millions of brides, newlyweds, and first-time parents visit The Knot, The Nest, and The Bump for guidance and advice during some of the most important moments in their lives. Here at XO Group, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, content rich, mobile first organization with a refreshing, fun and entrepreneurial work culture. Connect yourself to work that matters!
ABOUT THE MANAGER, AD PRODUCTS ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Manager, Ad Products is a self-motivated, creative individual with experience in advertising and digital products, and a passion for bringing advertisers and consumers together in meaningful ways. A key member of XO’s National Strategy & Operations team, the Manager, Ad Products will bring new advertising products to market, which will drive revenue growth for the National Sales division.
- Deeply understand our users so as to create the best user experience, while maximizing revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and strategy teams to understand market specific needs
- Build out feasible roadmaps on realistic timelines
- Effectively communicate product expectations and timelines to all stakeholders
- Write and deliver detailed product requirements to our sales and strategy teams
- Evaluate and work closely w/ vendors to understand revenue and growth opportunity, deeply understand integration and development requirements, and communicate timelines and associated risks and dependencies
- Communicate clearly with our design and technology partners about requirements and market specific needs and use cases
- Deeply understand ad product landscape and technology in order to deliver products that exceed quality performance, and revenue expectations
- Escalate risks and constraints and manage dependencies and critical paths in a timely manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in sales support in digital advertising
- Strong understanding of AdTech and/or MarTech landscapes
- Must have experience making data driven decisions
- Working knowledge of DMPs and/or CDPs
- Experience in conceptualizing and creating Lead Gen products
- Results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high priority and time sensitive projects and stakeholders
- Must have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Must understand ad product landscape
- Solid facilitation and problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals
- Self-directed and the ability to work independently
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google suite
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
Back to top