WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE INTEGRATED PRODUCER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Studio @XO is the in-house creative and production agency that is responsible for creating award winning branded content for our National advertising partners. This producer position is a hybrid role where you’ll work directly with clients and lead project teams from kick off through completion. You will be involved in aspects of campaign ideation and drive the content execution. Strong communication, project management, creativity and motivation to achieve our clients’ goals are essential. The ideal candidate has well-honed client service skills and demonstrated ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams at varying engagement levels.
- Manage complete project life cycle of custom content execution
- Resource, partner and engage with internal and external Creative teams to bring our clients creative vision to life
- Main point of contact for all project stakeholders and client
- Track resources, budget and timelines to ensure project success
- Proactively mitigate project risks and roadblocks to ensure project success
- Effectively communicate project status to clients, agency leads and project team
- Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
- 4-5 years experience at a digital, creative agency or publisher custom content team
- Strong understanding of project management and the project life cycle
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects within the creative services, social media, events, and marketing/advertising space
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors and other partners
- A positive attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
See Inside the Office of XO Group
XO Group is a premier consumer Internet and media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy, and everything in-between. Its flagship brand, The Knot, guides couples through the wedding planning process, while its newlywed brands, The Nest and The Bump, provide inspiration for everyone’s post-wedding adventures. Through its trusted voice, mobile-first applications, and powerful media channels, XO Group empowers couples to navigate and enjoy life's biggest moments.
Back to top