Associate QA Automation Engineer
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
XO Group is looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to join an exciting and motivated team. The right engineer will enjoy developing automated tests and testing tools in a highly collaborative setting both with fellow engineers and also across disciplines with product and user experience.
- Leverage skills and experience to develop automated tests and testing tools to ensure product quality.
- Actively participate in the ideation and execution of product roadmap.
- Promote best practices surrounding TDD, continuous integration, code standards, etc..
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands on experience writing automated tests for user interfaces and backend services (APIs, indexers, etc)
- Experience with Selenium and Page-object model of writing UI tests
- Experience using Node.js or similar technology.
- Experience working in an Agile, TDD environment.
- Familiarity with React a plus
- Familiarity with AWS/Kubernetes/Docker concepts and technology is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pair programming experience is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Things you’ll like a lot!
- Health benefits, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, free drinks and snacks, learning events, volunteering opportunities, and a mentorship program.
Things you’ll love!
- Amazing coworkers, unlimited vacation, weekly happy hours, transparent and approachable executives
Back to top