Associate Manager, Growth Marketing
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE MANAGER, GROWTH MARKETING ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
XO Group is seeking an associate to join the Marketing & Audience Development Team in our New York office. This role will touch many aspects of our audience development program strategy and execution - from paid media, owned media, creative development, analytics & more. We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves marketer with experience managing paid & owned media programs (including SEM, Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Mobile App Acquisition) for leading digital brands, with strong business acumen and willingness to learn.
- Analyze and report on marketing KPIs (ROI, CPA, CVR, etc) and track performance to goals on a weekly & monthly basis, with ad hoc reporting on a as needed basis, for a wide portfolio of XO Group brands
- Evaluate data from digital advertising & analytics platforms such as, but not limited to Google AdWords, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, DCM, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and translate data into actionable learnings & optimizations
- Partner with the Web + App Product/Development Team to implement code changes, tracking etc
- Partner with other teams (e.g., consumer + product marketing, social, design) to understand and achieve cross-departmental goals
- Regularly develop new creative and copy to keep digital assets fresh and relevant, by proactively meeting and brainstorming with internal and third party design teams
- Assist Senior Manager and VP of Growth Marketing with hands-on campaign creation and management within media platforms
- Work closely with Senior Manager and external media agencies on strategy, performance and optimization opportunities
- Facilitate A/B or multivariate testings to improve conversion rates/ROI
- Ad Trafficking as needed
- Work with finance/payables to ensure budget(s) are aligned and invoices properly accrued
- Consistently explore new opportunities for innovation and testing via emerging tech, new vendors, platforms, and proactively deliver recommendations to management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in online acquisition, specifically via paid & owned media (SEM, Display, Social, Video, App, Website Personalization)
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- Mobile app acquisition experience preferred
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and to prioritize effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel including pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail & exceptional analytical skills
- Are a quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and are willing to go above & beyond to achieve challenging business goals
- Strong desire to grow career within the digital marketing field
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
Back to top