WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
XO Group Inc. (The Knot, The Bump, and The Nest) is looking for an Account Manager to join our Account Management team based in NY. This role will partner with the National Sales and Sales Planning teams and will support all post-sale and optimization efforts for a key set of accounts. This is a client facing role, focused on all post-sale activity and optimization between campaign launch and wrap- up. The ideal candidate is extremely analytical and a self-starter, with a passion for digital advertising, performance and client satisfaction.
- Be the main point of contact for clients post-sale
- Be an active participant in seamless handoff with the Sales Planner for post-sale execution
- Be an expert in our ad product offerings
- Ensure client satisfaction through excellent post-sale service:
- Plan and run kick-off calls with clients
- Confirm creative specs and asset deadlines for clients to gather assets
- Ensure appropriate internal teams (Ad Ops, Studio, Email Ops, Social, Tech, Print Production) have the right assets with sufficient turnaround time for campaign deployment
- Communicate with agencies/clients and outside vendors as needed for implementation of custom elements, specific tracking needs
- Ensure all campaign line items launch on time, and provide clients with proof of launch
- Manage creative revisions
- Ensure order is kept up to date in order management system for accurate revenue recognition and billing purposes
- Monitor delivery pacing and performance to ensure we hit delivery and performance goals and that client’s campaign KPIs are met. Make recommendations to clients to optimize as needed
- Troubleshoot as needed to ensure campaign success - work with internal teams to deliver solutions to client
- Share campaign insights with pre-sales teams via weekly team calls and wrap-up reports, to help pre-sales teams successfully generate the next renewal and/or up-sell the client
- Maintain a positive, customer-centric attitude while being solutions-oriented
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, sales support in digital advertising preferred
- BS, preferred in Marketing or Business (or other related fields)
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Digital Ad Products, Technologies and Systems (Salesforce, Operative, MOAT, DFP, 3rd party Ad Servers/Tags/Tracking, paid media on social)
- Excellent organization, communication, and analytical skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google suite
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle for your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
Back to top