WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Location: Saint Joseph, Missouri
A WW Studio Workshop Coach channels a passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring others at every step of their wellness and weight loss journeys.
A WW Studio Workshop Coach aids new member recruitment and current member retention efforts, delivering Coaching and Community to members through group facilitation.
Our Coaches help members develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while still enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better, and shifting their mindset. The WW Studio Workshop Coach is responsible for coaching members in workshops toward reaching their wellness goals using the WW program and behavior change techniques.
Recruitment, Retention, and WW Business:
- Facilitates in-studio workshop experiences for members.
- Develops an inclusive, engaging, and action-oriented community to encourage retention.
- Exemplifies ownership mindset, leveraging personal connections, social media and other mediums to engage with the WW community and support member recruitment and retention.
- Lives the WW lifestyle and is authentically committed to health and wellness.
Content Creation and Delivery
- Deepens members' understanding of behavior change techniques through authentic, personalized coaching and content creation.
- Shares content in an in-person, studio workshop experience
- Creates a supportive community by facilitating member-to-member interactions and discussions.
Behavior Change Coaching
- Inspires members in studio workshops to build healthy habits using behavior change coaching principles.
- Effectively applies behavior change principles during the in-studio workshops interactions.
- Responds to members' Connect posts with purpose, encouraging them to reflect, learn, problem-solve and create action plans.
- Engages with members empathically, demonstrating positive regard, respect and understanding for where they are on their journey.
- Guides members to develop awareness of their eating, activity, sleep and mindset patterns. Helps members identify small behavioral shifts to move them closer to their goals.
- Guides members to learn about and practice scientifically proven behavior change strategies and to leverage their internal resources and external support to reach their wellness goals.
Delivers Personalized Experience
- Prepares for each workshop by reviewing data and insights.
- Delivers weekly behavior change curriculum in a manner that is relevant to the member and/or group in the in-studio workshop.
- Performs administrative, operational tasks and training as required.
- Ensure PPE guidelines are followed for each workshop.
- Stock shelves with consumer products for purchase.
- Member Engagement
- Member Retention
- New Member Recruitment
- Product Sales
- Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle, and supporting others to achieve wellness and weight loss goals, leads by example
- Passion for WW brand (current WW members preferred).
- Group Facilitation experience preferred.
- Health and wellness coaching experience preferred.
- Retail sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Social media and tech savvy.
- Places high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed approaches to wellness. Can separate facts from fads.
- Comfortable communicating and sharing personal wellness journey.
- Excellent reading comprehension and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Computer skills (G Suite, web-based applications).
- Experience and/or Education in health, wellness, fitness related industry preferred.
- Ability to complete some of your work at home (i.e. workshop prep, reading emails, etc.).
- Comfortable to work independently.
- Able to travel to our workshop locations (up to 25-mile radius preferred).
- Available to work a flexible schedule, with a minimum requirement of 3 in-person Studio Workshops each week.
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
St Joseph, Missouri
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.