WW @ Kohl's Guide (Weight Watchers Re-imagined)
Driving Member Recruitment/ Retention and WW Business:
- Enrolls new members in program, personalizing the interaction and supporting them through the WW on boarding process; checks in with new member at key milestones in his/her journey.
- Authentically promotes WW’s benefits to potential members, tailoring approach based on individual needs and goals.
- Delivers tours of the WW physical and digital spaces, providing insight into WW’s workshop and app.
- Follows up with potential members and grows membership through outreach, referrals, and special events.
- Identifies members’ needs and goals through effective questioning skills and active listening to tailor recommendations of WW products and offerings and to drive sales, seeking to understand and using knowledge to help build healthy habits.
- Conducts outreach with members to ensure workshop attendance and to check in with members absent from studio.
- Delivers excellent experience to support in driving member referrals and workshop growth.
Delivering Studio Experience:
- Inspires and encourages members to build and adopt healthy habits and celebrates progress towards wellness and weight loss goals through genuine, caring interactions.
- Connects an informed community of WW members by creating a welcoming, friendly, and enjoyable experience, a safe space that helps our community foster real connections and feel like they are part of WW.
- Serves as expert in WW’s scientifically-proven methodology for building healthy habits, weight loss, and holistic wellness, incorporating moving, mindset, and the WW food program.
- Acts as a WW brand ambassador and anticipates community’s needs.
- Establishes rapport and relationships with members through one-on-member interactions, and leverages personal connections to encourage member retention; ensures interactions and discussions are aligned to WW brand standard.
- Demonstrates active listening, coaching, and consulting techniques to hold an interactive and personalized one-on-one discussion.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of wellness and diet/weight loss trends, and deeply understands, promotes, and effectively explains the WW science-based program.
- Has expert knowledge and understanding of WW tools and digital tools, including program materials, apps and technical tools, membership/studio offerings, and retail products.
- Remains up-to-date and current on all WW training and products and on wellness and diet/weight loss trends.
- Enrolls and process members in computer-based system and conducts sales transactions.
- Performs administrative and studio-related and operational tasks, as required.
- Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle, and supporting others to achieve wellness and weight loss goals.
- Passion for WW brand.
- Superior customer service and sales experience.
- Experience with point of sale/point of purchase technology.
- Must own a smartphone.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills.
- Savvy in using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook and Instagram)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, web-based applications)
- Minimum shift/hours availability may apply.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
Back to top