Vice President, Sales- Health Solutions
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers .
The WW Health Solutions line of business focuses on the increasing demand by companies for services that can improve the health and well-being of their employees. The revenue for the corporate channel is approximately $60M. The Health Solutions line of business is viewed as one of the single largest business opportunities the company has for continued growth.
WW is seeking an experienced and proven VP of Sales with a strong history of success in business to business wellness, healthcare or weight management sales. The VP of Sales will be directly responsible for meeting all company established sales goals with direct reporting to the Senior VP and General Manager of Health Solutions. The VP of Sales is chartered with developing and executing a business strategy that will take this channel of distribution to the next level by driving sales growth in Small and Middle market as well as Fortune 500 companies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Full revenue responsibility for the new sales of WW to employers
- Build, maintain, and manage a pipeline of leads and prospective partners in the employer space
- Lead the sales cycle to contract with large employers throughout the US
- Provide extensive analysis of prospective clients in order to refine and build our sales and retention strategy
- Collaborate with and support internal stakeholders in new client integration process
- Evaluate current sales plans for effectiveness and drive new methods of presenting the benefits of WW to corporate decision makers
- Analyze and improve current prospecting and outreach methods
- Develop and analyze key performance indicators and financial reports and systems
- Collaborate with marketing to create plans and strategic initiatives supporting future growth plans for the Corporate Channel
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals, managing pipeline and building reliable forecast models, revenue and capacity planning, identify issues, gaps, and drive resolutions
- Expertise with every aspect of the sales cycle from identifying and qualifying leads, creating customer-facing proposals, negotiating contracts and procurement, and transitioning new accounts to Account Management team
- Deep knowledge of corporate HR and Wellness programs (key contacts at large organizations is a huge plus)
- Person of high integrity and character, great team player, exemplifies selfless drive, loves to win and help others win, puts business and company first
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Can provide insight and intelligence about markets, customers, and competitors
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of successful B2B sales experience with at least 5 years Sales Management experience in wellness, healthcare or weight loss industry
- Solid knowledge base in sales and ability to put a process in place (i.e. lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, account management and closure)
- A Proven and Verifiable track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to interface with all levels within customer organizations to include individual properties, large portfolios and other senior leadership in large to mid-sized companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional management and leadership skills with proven experience selecting, motivating, leading and structuring teams
- Strong balance between strategic thinking, problem solving, tactical planning and operations/execution abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain a rapport across many constituencies and influencers
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration and the ability to oversee projects requiring cross functional collaboration to completion, especially in the technology and operations areas.
- Enjoy a high-performance culture and be driven and results oriented
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top