WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
A WW Studio Guidechannels a passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring others at every step of their wellness and weight loss journeys.
A WW Studio Guide aids new member recruitment and current member retention efforts.
Our Guides assist in helping members develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while still enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better, and shifting their mindset.The WW Studio Guide is responsible for personalizing individual wellness check-ins and using empathy to create superior, branded, one-on-one interactions.
Deliver An Exceptional Studio Experience by:
- Creating a welcoming environment for members and conducting Wellness Check-Ins.
- Enrolling and processing members in the WW system and completing cashless sales transactions.
- Establishing rapport with members and showing empathy during one-on-one interactions, actively listening and questioning.
- Creating a safe, engaging, and personalized experience for each member.
- Serving as an expert in WW's scientifically proven methodology for building healthy habits, weight loss and holistic wellness.
- Bringing your own personal energy to the Studio and sharing expertise of WW digital tools and offerings.
- Actively seeking opportunities to build on-brand partnerships, attract new members, and create brand awareness, representing WW at internal and external community events.
- Developing personal connections with our members and providing them support and encouraging them to return to the studio.
- Identifying our members' needs and recommending the right WW products or services.
- Ensure PPE guidelines are followed for each workshop.
- Stock shelves with consumer products for purchase.
- Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle, and supporting others to achieve wellness and weight loss goals, leads by example.
- Passion for WW brand (current WW members preferred).
- Empathetic and comfortable building rapport with our members.
- Excellent at active listening and able to connect members to the WW products.
- Social media and tech savvy.
- Retail sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Comfortable to work independently.
- Ability to complete some of your work at home (i.e. workshop prep, reading emails, etc.).
- Able to travel to our workshop locations (up to 25-mile radius preferred).
- Available to work a flexible schedule, with a minimum requirement of 3 Studio Workshops each week.
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- Places high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed approaches to wellness. Can separate facts from fads.
- Excellent reading comprehension and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Computer skills (G Suite, web-based applications).
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.