Strategic Engagement Coordinator
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
The Strategic Engagement Coordinator will play a critical role in growing member enrollment and retention in our largest and most valuable account partnerships.
The day to day responsibilities of the Strategic Engagement Coordinator will be to ensure the comprehensive communication and engagement strategy of our largest accounts is being deployed on a local level across each client’s site locations, with the goal of growing revenue within the account. Strategic Engagement manager will partner with the Account Management team on strengthening account partnership relationships. Once the Account Management team defines the corporate well-being strategy for the partner, the Strategic Engagement Coordinator will step in to drive that engagement strategy with site-level well-being contacts across that client’s organization. This position will be responsible for coordinating and driving participation in onsite events and meetings, educating and training site contacts on offerings and resources, assisting with creation and distribution of marketing materials, facilitating in person and virtual partnership overview presentations and supporting general engagement efforts across their assigned book of business.
In this role, the Strategic Engagement Coordinator will report to the National Engagement Manager/Team Lead who reports to the Director of National Accounts.
- Understands and executes on corporate level strategy determined by Account Management counterparts.
- Responsible for ensuring marketing strategies are deployed on the local level for large national employer and health plan partnerships.
- Drives engagement of all WW program offerings with site level well-being contacts.
- Assists clients in identifying local site contacts to be well-being champions where infrastructure is not currently in place.
- Ensures local contacts are briefed on all corporate initiatives and promotions and are empowered with the tools to communicate those messages to their site.
- Identifies locations with onsite meeting potential, and drives member enrollment, set-up and maintenance of those meetings.
- Manage logistics and drives engagement for all onsite events.
- Participate in brainstorming solutions to meet client engagement needs with Account Management and Marketing counterparts.
- Identify best practices within accounts and industries and shares those practices across teams and accounts.
- Customize and deploy co-branded marketing materials to site contacts and Account Management team where appropriate.
- Assist in ad hoc engagement initiatives across assigned BoB as appropriate.
- Proactive self-starter able to turn ideas into execution.
- Aggregate results of engagement efforts and present findings to strategic partners.
- Serve as project management lead on implementation of engagement solutions, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Account Management and client to develop deep understanding of shared goals that drive engagement and revenue.
- Ability to anticipate client needs and quickly adjust project plans and priorities accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum one-three years related experience (marketing, sales, wellness industry)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong desire for sales success
- Strong commitment to meeting and exceeding sales and business goals
- Highly collaborative with ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent time management skills including planning, logistics and scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dispersed workforce environment
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top