Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
WW is a global wellness company and the world’s leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group meetings, members follow our livable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioral science, we aim to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com
This role is a key member of the team that is responsible for providing key financial insights to drive the company’s strategic decisions, financial forecasts, and operating plans
- Answer high-priority, highly analytical strategic questions to drive better understanding of business performance and to identify areas of opportunity specific to WW's Engagement Program.
- Maintain, build and manipulate models for scenario planning and ROI analyses. Across all areas, have a focus on developing data-based recommendations and solutions. Examples include:
- Maintenance and ongoing development of an Engagement Program Model
- Engagement Program Management and Product Analytics including tracking and reporting key KPIs: segmentation of members, engagement, retention, weight loss
- Demand Forecasting and Inventory Recommendations
- Strategic Support and Enhancement Recommendations
- Revenue modelling and forecasting
- Annual planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Strategic contributor to cross-functional program team, working closely with Product, Finance, Accounting, and Supply Chain
- Development of presentations for senior management with the ability to highlight business topics and focus on actionable recommendations to address business needs
- Develop & maintain actionable ongoing reporting to support management decision making
- BA from a top-tier institution and track record of strong academic performance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with a leading management consulting firm, investment bank or similar corporate environment.
- Strong financial modeling capabilities, advanced excel skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Curious, not just task oriented
- Superior communications (both written and verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Independent and proactive work style and inquisitive demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to provide structure and drive towards solutions / resolutions to effectively deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills in a team setting
- Able to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems with the ability to adapt nimbly
- Adept at working under pressure and within short time constraints
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top