Social Media Manager, Growth
- New York, NY
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Social Media Manager, Growth will craft, launch, and optimize high performing paid tactics that drive near-term business results. You will expertly scale WW's multi-million dollar investment to consistently deliver our ambitious growth goals, fueled by your endless curiosity and experimental mindset. Your collaboration with other channel owners will accelerate the US Marketing team's total efforts while helping millions of new members start building healthy habits for real life.
- Execute and support paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and daily bid and budget management.
- Oversee testing plans, inclusive of seed audience builds and in partnership with creative team.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools to identify and act on near-term opportunities.
- Agile budget management, data analysis, and ongoing reporting.
- Close collaboration with other channel leads including search, display, video, and email.
- Manage team of directs and agency partners.
- Seasoned: Has 6+ years of related work in paid social in high growth organizations, including hands-on skills with Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor
- Curious: Learns quickly when facing new challenges; open to change
- Focused: Effectively prioritizes efforts to deliver on the most important things.
- Goal-Oriented: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations; full of energy for new explorations; seizes opportunities without hesitation
- Creative: Comes up with new and unique ideas; always adds value to brainstorming
- Collaborative: Finds common ground and solves problems for the good of all; enjoys being an individual contributor in a team environment
- Analytical: Leverages data with ease; can identify trends and respond decisively
- Communicative: Effectively shares guidance, provides feedback, and is comfortable building narratives with data
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Social Media, Communications, or related area
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top