WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mission-driven Senior Product Designer to inspire healthy habits for new audiences. You'll help us transform our business and make an impact for current and future members.
Working with our remarkably talented team of Experience Researchers, Visual Designers, and other Product Designers you'll execute against a vision that builds upon WW's rich history and takes our digital product offerings forward.
You'll collaborate with engineers, product managers and data scientists in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, exponentially growing Health & Wellness space.You will help define and create experiences that support both user and business goals andwork on problems that make an immediate meaningful impact.
Goals / Deliverables:
- Inspire guests to begin their WW journey and members to extend theirs
- Drive consideration for guests who want to learn about health, weight loss, and wellness
- Optimize the sign up flows for guests at different stages of the funnel
- Bring WW Products to members and guests through our online shop and app
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Experience Researchers, Visual Designers, Engineers and business partners to define, design, test and iterate on our guest experience through our websites and app
- Gather product requirements, incorporate user research, frame the problem, and find solutions that address both member and business needs
- Lead workshops with cross-functional teams, including Brand, Marketing, Finance, Content, and Science
- Incorporate both user research and A/B testing data to provide qualitative and quantitative insights to drive decision making from a design perspective amongst team members.
- Navigate between greenfield exploration and tactical, iterative designs
- 3-5 years product design experience
- Shipped multiple products, ideally in a growth environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (product managers, visual designers, engineers, analytics, UX researchers, brand partners, etc...)
- Experience working with data analysts and UX researchers to translate quantitative & qualitative data and A/B testing insights into actionable design recommendations that support customer needs, and drive business KPI's.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to provide rationale and defend design decisions.
- Deep web experience and experience designing for mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Actively seeks out to give & receive constructive feedback early and often from a variety of disciplines and perspectives
- Able to share a portfolio with shining examples of real work you've shipped, from initial research and concepts through to the final product; showcasing how data played a role in your decision making process, what the customer and business impact of those design decisions were, and what you learned along the way.
- Experience working in the health or wellness industry is a plus (but not required)
- Experience working in the ecommerce industry a plus (but not required)
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.