Senior Product Design Manager, Growth
- New York, NY
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
WW is looking for a Senior Product Design Manager to lead a team of designers in Growth, who focus on member acquisition (B2C and B2B), sign up, cancellation, and eComm.
Our Product Design team is a close-knit group of 30+ practitioners, each focused on Product Design, Visual Design and Experience Research. We’re user-focused, believe deeply in user-centered design, and work in highly collaborative crews that include design-oriented engineers and user research minded product managers.
The Health & Wellness space is growing exponentially and as a design leader here, your work will have an immediate meaningful impact on the lives of our members across the globe.
- Coaches designers through user-centered design processes, design and product strategy, project scoping, prioritization, and stakeholder management
- Defines and maintains UX design processes and practices, ensures design quality, and encourages and models constructive feedback
- Establishes strong relationships between design, product, engineering, and business partners
- Collaborate with the design leadership team to identify and spearhead cultural and process opportunities for the 30+ design team
- Appropriately delegate tasks and maintain a steady influence in your team’s output, while helping them become skilled, efficient designer
- Be responsible for your team’s personal development; track their growth, provide formal reviews, celebrate and reward their achievements, and implement improvement plans when needed
- Evaluate team cohesion, anticipate and address problems with morale, and tirelessly advocate for your team’s wellbeing
Goals / Deliverables:
- Drive the successful delivery of an in-flight project that is reimagining the primary acquisition channel, ww.com, from the ground up through a new understanding of user intents and needs
- Partner with product and lead design on eCommerce strategy in the WW app
- Continue iterating and improving on other Growth initiatives including integration cancellation intercept strategies, sign up improvements, and other guest-facing applications
- Identify team resourcing needs and gaps, and grow the team where necessary
- An established design leader, with a minimum of 3-5 years experience managing. Bonus points for previously working at mission-driven organizations.
- The ability to build, manage, and mentor high-performing design teams
- Foster independence and growth through coaching
- Value collaboration, communication, and diversity, and recognize that experience comes in many forms
- Skilled in providing and love receiving actionable feedback
- Highly user-focused and deeply believe in user-centered innovation
- Create opportunities for collaboration and help your team perform their best when partnering with colleagues
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top