Product Designer (Coaching)
WW is a global wellness + technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Coaching team. The Coaching team’s vision is to inspire WW members to reach their goals with support from coaches who’ve been there before. You’ll work to understand our coach’s behaviors, motivations and goals and design ways to help them deliver the best experience to our members.
- 2+ years design experience (outside of a school context)
- Shipped one or more products
- A portfolio with strong work and case studies with real, paid clients
About the team
Our Product Design team is a close-knit group of 30+ practitioners, each focused on Product Design, Visual Design and Experience research. The team is distributed between our offices in New York City and San Francisco.
We’re user-focused, believe deeply in user-centered design, and work in highly collaborative crews that include design-oriented engineers and user research minded product managers.
Our team is remarkably talented and growing fast, so this is an exciting time to join WW. The Health & Wellness space is growing exponentially and as a designer here, your work will have an immediate meaningful impact on the lives of our members across the globe.
- You focus on UX, understand how to gather product requirements, incorporate user research, frame the problem, focus on the user and articulate a clear design direction
- You can prototype, make last-minute tweaks between user studies, know how to be polished as well as quick and dirty
- You are able to navigate between exploration and tactical, iterative designs
- You can analyze data, interviews, research and translate your insights into actionable layouts, prototypes, and final designs
- You understand analytics and can think and talk about the company’s bottom line
- You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs
- You develop strong relationships with product managers, developers, and other designers
- You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs
- You can share shining examples of real work you’ve shipped, and what you’ve learned along the way
- You facilitate and draw the best design ideas from teammates
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top