Oracle ERP Functional Analyst
- Plainview, NY
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/corporate-careers
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated Oracle EBS Functional resource with expertise in the Finance modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting & Cash Management) and in the Supply Chain modules (Purchasing, iProcurement, Inventory, Order Management, Cost Management, Bill of Materials & Advanced Pricing).
You will be responsible for translating requirements to business solutions, resolving day-to-day production issues and supporting business initiatives.
- Responsible for the on-going functional support of the WW Financials and Supply Chain Systems Inc. including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash Management, Contracts, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Purchasing, iProcurement, Inventory, Order Management, Cost Management, Bill of Materials & Advanced Pricing
- Work closely with business users to understand business processes and requirements and translate those business needs into process improvement and technical enhancements.
- Create detailed IT Functional Designs (MD050) and test scripts (TE040).
- Work closely with Oracle development resources to insure proper communications and understanding of business requirements.
- Understand and implement functional configuration changes to E-Business Suite modules.
- Triage and resolve system issues.
- Create and perform functional testing of all system defects and enhancements.
- Assist with routine patch testing and upgrades and oversee the conversion of data and testing of interfaces/extensions as necessary
- Follow established SDLC process.
We would need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of progressive functional experience supporting Oracle application modules GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, PA, OM, INV, PO, iProc, QP
- Project Accounting experience preferred
- Contract experience preferred
- Proficient in recognizing the application design, configuration/module setup and documentation of functional designs
- Knowledge of SQL and a technical aptitude is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, driven individual with solid problem-solving skill
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, as well as, in a team environment
- Agile practices experience
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top