Member Support Specialist - Customer Service
MEMBER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ( ww.com. Should be local links to WW career site. I.e. http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers for US)
The Member Support Specialist will respond to general inquiry questions and assist members via inbound calls. The Support Specialist will provide product and services information as well as assist with billing inquiries, website and app technical assistance, and membership retention.
All offers are contingent on a cleared background check with proof of a High School Diploma or GED.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide support to the member servicing various product questions and/or issue resolution via inbound calls.
- Provide timely, efficient and accurate follow up to user questions or issues.
- Answer incoming member calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general concerns.
- Serve as a champion of the brand and help save membership through excellent communication and brand awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism working to establish rapport with every member.
- Update member information in multiple member databases depending on member need.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
Key Performance Measurement
- A score card that reflects performance on agent satisfaction, issue resolution, quality assurance scores, data accuracy & service speed.
- Schedule adherence including attendance, on-time arrival/departure, timely breaks and lunches.
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness/ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by WW Contact Center leadership, resulting in positive member impact.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy and speed.
- Ability to navigate multiple technology systems.
- Interpreting data and questions to create first contact resolution.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Customer service orientation.
- Adaptability in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Well-versed in fast response data entry communication
- Must have excellent grammar, punctuality, speed and the ability to thrive in a complex organization.
- Must be able to think proactively and to collaborate effectively.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top