Manager, Global Financial Planning & Analysis
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
This position will report to the VP, Global Financial Planning & Analysis and is a key member of the team that is responsible for providing key financial insights and analysis to drive the company’s strategic decisions, financial forecasts, and operating plans.
- Development of presentations for a range of audiences, including senior executives and board members with attention to detail and the ability to highlight the most important business topics
- Answer high-priority, highly analytical questions to drive better understanding of business performance and to identify areas of opportunity.
- Partner and collaborate with business owners to structure and deliver on-point analyses that inform business decisions. This role will have the opportunity to work closely with the Executive team and other groups within the organization
- Annual planning, forecasting and budgeting for his/her business areas
- Ensure accurate reporting on key business trends and competitor movements as needed
- Review Latest Estimate submission packages for Geographies and summarize to present to CFO
- Provide report to analyze Geographies operating performance weekly and monthly and communicate on a timely basis to Senior Management
- Develop and prepare additional ad hoc analysis to understand performance trends and communicate with countries
- Manage one part time employee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a track record of strong academic performance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar corporate environment with a strong fundamental accounting background
- MUST have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. G suite also a plus
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Superior communications (both written and verbal), presentation and facilitation skills required to deal with large Field organization.
- Ability to build strong relationships within organization
- Independent and proactive work style and inquisitive demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to provide structure and drive towards solutions / resolutions to effectively (and collaboratively) deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems and adapt nimbly
- Adept at working under pressure and within short time constraints
- Able to listen and interpret requirements of internal customers, and verify for accuracy
- Financial systems experience is a plus (Hyperion, Oracle)
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Meet Some of WW's Employees
GailChief Brand Officer
Gail makes sure that the WW brand and the company’s customers are at the center of every choice the organization makes.
Back to top