WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
We are seeking Mid Level to Senior iOS Engineers to join the WW Mobile team. You will write code, lead teams, mentor junior engineers, ideate and innovate, foster best practices, and deliver features that improve the lives of millions of our members. You will also learn from our talented team of software engineers and share your knowledge to make us better too.Working for WW means you get to write code that makes a huge impact on people's lives.
We strive to be early adopters of the latest iOS features, and we use tools like fastlane and CircleCI so we can focus on what matters: delivering the best mobile wellness experience for WW members. We also build open-source frameworks of our own, likeWWLayoutandLasso, and write about them on theWW Tech blog.
- 5+ years industry experience and strong track record of shipping products
- Proficient with advanced aspects of Swift, such as generics, protocols, and associated types
- Conversant in a variety of architectural options and their tradeoffs
- Consistently produces self-documenting, clean code with little feedback
- Serves as a tech lead and guides less experienced engineers
- Effectively writes tests and champions the benefits of testing in SDLC
- Conducts constructive code reviews to make the team and codebase better
- Articulates complex ideas and subjects in straightforward language
- Exemplifies and actively promotes programming best practices
- Contributes to open-source community (desired)
- Contributes to blogs, meetups, conferences, etc. (desired)
- Experience on at least one other platform (e.g., web, backend, Android)
- Provides a meaningful perspective on process improvements
- Evangelizes the mobile team and elevates the WW Tech brand
- Partners in driving and delivering business initiatives
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.