Director, Talent Acquisition- Technology
Director, Talent Acquisition-Technology
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
As WW builds for the future and grows at a rapid pace, we have identified the need to strengthen and expand the capabilities of our recruiting efforts. This new role was created to oversee talent acquisition for our Technology and Product Teams in NYC and San Francisco.
We are seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition who will be responsible for developing and executing a long-range plan and short-term strategies to recruit and hire top talent, including a focus on attracting passive talent. This individual will drive solutions that improve the candidate experience and increase recruiting efficiency and effectiveness across our Technology and Product teams. Reporting to the VP - Talent you will manage a team comprised of recruiters sourcing lead, and Manager, On-Campus recruitment. This role will also offer strategic guidance to the Tech Evangelist.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly innovative and collaborative environment, where you can make a real difference.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leaders by partnering and implementing overarching talent acquisition strategies to help grow the organization's current and future business
- Partner with Tech and Product leadership and hiring managers in NYC and San Francisco to develop strategies and execute on the Company’s hiring and talent needs
- Develop aggressive and innovative sourcing strategies and network relentlessly to build and leverage a pool of qualified and diverse talent for open and anticipated positions in Technology and Product
- Hire, engage and develop a talent acquisition team
- Manage Manager, On Campus Recruitment and implement new college recruitment program for Technology talent
- Build recruitment campaigns to attract experienced candidates in the market and promote WW as an employer of choice
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to develop and then execute Employer Brand strategy, including innovative ways of utilizing social media and sourcing platforms leveraging the WW Employee Value Proposition
- Identify opportunities to position and effectively articulate the WW Employee Value Proposition during the recruitment process
- Stay abreast of best in class recruiting practices to foster an environment of continuous improvement and innovation with a candidate- centric approach that identifies, attracts and engages top candidates
- Track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance
- In partnership with Director, Talent Acquisition- HQ, evaluate current, and develop new Talent Acquisition processes, internal communications, projects and training
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
- 10+ years Human Resources (full life cycle recruitment) experience in a corporate environment with at least 5+ years in managing and leading a team
- Some experience working within start-up environment preferred
- Proven track record of sourcing and recruiting for, and a strong network of, top talent for Technology and Product roles
- Demonstrated ability and track record of recruiting passive candidates through innovative channels
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive effective recruitment strategies
- Optimism, agility and being passionate about talent and the candidate experience are essential to succeed in this ever-changing fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high growth, collaborative, team-based environment
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top