Director, Product Management
Director, Product Management
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
You will be creating a mobile and web-based system that will help millions of overweight and obese children get their weight under control. We’re seeking a product manager who possesses not just a love for the on-line world, but also the skill set necessary to help create a mobile and web-based system that will change our users lives. You are independent, a self-starter, thorough, and a quick learner. You'll be working on a small team doing fast paced development, and be involved in feature decisions and visual design.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent web and mobile products that delight users
- Consumer mobile platform experience (iOS & Android)
- Proven ability to be an expert with respect to the competition and market trends
- Demonstrated ability to quantify the success of your decisions by analyzing data and measuring against proper metrics
- Clearly outline a roadmap to execute the product strategy. Drive consensus among Engineering, Customer Experience and Design teams to deliver roadmap
- Experience running focus groups & beta programs and driving product definition & pricing decisions based on data collected pre- and post-release
- Technical background working with both mobile and web-based tools/platforms
- Experience with Agile software processes and tools
- Closely collaborate with Customer Experience team to co-own KPIs and deliver improvements against aligned targets
- Build test plans to validate hypotheses and measure impact against agreed upon KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, HCI or relevant field
- Experience with CRM, sales processes, HR and healthcare systems a plus
- Experience leading cross-functional projects in a large company setting
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of using data and insights to develop and launch great products
- Experience with running scrum teams and process; comfortable managing work using our agile tools
- Strong experience working collaboratively across functions
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of the latest technologies and trends around the space
- Strong understanding and empathy towards our members
- Self-motivated, results oriented, enthusiastic, and a creative thinker
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top