WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are now looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our growing Analytics group to help drive a data-first culture across WW.
The data analyst will work closely with both business and technical teams to proactively identify gaps in our knowledge base across member marketing. The candidate will be charged with providing analytics reporting and data-driven strategic insights, trends, and perspective.
You will work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
- Transform raw data into actionable and meaningful analyses.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and clarify analytic goals, develop analysis plans, and ensure data quality standards.
- Identify key metrics and develop dashboards/reports to better the understanding of member marketing solutions.
- Work closely with our data engineer(s) to seamlessly integrate data across audience management platforms and integrate learnings with member profiles for actionable next steps.
- Help measure and compare the success of marketing metrics across campaigns.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Goals / Deliverables:
- Build segments in audience management platforms for member marketing teams.
- Develop test plans and identify KPIs/targeted audiences for testing across member marketing communications.
- Provide post test analyses with actionable recommendations and next steps.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 3-5 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets.
- Experience with test design, KPI development and post campaign analyses.
- Experience working in a company with a subscription based business.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- Strong conceptual/analytical/creative thinker – ability to push beyond specific requests and identify the business need in advance of execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top