Coordinator, Email Marketing
- New York, NY
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator who will be involved in all aspects of an email campaign from conception through deployment, including managing the campaign services relationship with our 3rd party vendor, and our Email/Communications Service Platform. The Email Marketing Coordinator will join a growing team responsible for recruitment and retention of WW members and is a perfect role for someone looking to gain additional experience in email, CRM, and marketing communications.
- Project manage the development, production, and distribution of email campaigns for multiple teams.
- Monitor the flow of each email campaign - deadlines, content, creative, 3rd party vendor, and legal to ensure timely feedback and approvals.
- Set up of audiences and e-mail deployments in Braze, our Customer Engagement Platform.
- Create and manage tickets/briefs for each email campaign.
- Update forms and documentation as needed.
- Assist with setup of sign up pages (Broadleaf) and landing pages (Confluence).
- Maintain documentation for offer set-up.
- Work in unison with internal departments such as Content and Creative Services, Legal, as well as external agencies.
- Become knowledgeable on the campaign and reporting functionality and capabilities of Braze, Google Analytics, and Looker.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness through reporting and basic analysis.
- Identify trends and opportunities for improved campaign metrics.
- Manage special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related area of study required.
- Previous internship/project experience in Marketing or a related field is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, a keen eye for detail is a must.
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of basic HTML preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Bynder, and Braze helpful, but not required.
- Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when the workload dictates it.
- Quick learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work within dailytime constraints.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to track and keep projects on schedule in a fast-paced environment, manage tight deadlines, and shift priorities at a moment's notice.
- Knowledge of Gmail Suite i.e., Gmail, Google drive, Sheets, etc....
- Team player, "can do" attitude, strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organization and external contacts.
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top