Bilingual Social Media Sr. Member Support Specialist
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
As a Bilingual Social Media Senior Member Support Specialist, you will provide guidance, support, and motivation to our WW Community through our Social Media channels via managed platforms and organically. Understanding the always-on reach of social media, you will assist members with product, membership, technical support, billing inquiries, and member retention. This role is responsible for summarizing and reporting member conversations, trends, requests, and reviews.
- Utilize social platforms to engage with WW community, be a brand advocate supporting and solving all issues, encourage member retention, track trending topics, and member sentiment
- Monitor comments and resolve issues in a timely manner, identify organic opportunities to support member retention through engagement and promote WW products; proactively spot potential emerging issues
- Summarize member insights, feedback, ratings, and reviews to create actionable reports guiding operational change or efficiency improvements
- Cultivate member engagement with WW program and tools and adds value to the member's experience
- Ensure member satisfaction on Social Media platforms through the quality of engagement and escalate critical issues as needed to appropriate teams for guidance and resolution
- Inspire and encourage members to build and adopt healthy habits and celebrate progress towards wellness and weight loss goals through genuine, caring interactions
- Understand the communities on each platform, and their specific nuances, acting as the voice of the brand through engagement
- Has expert knowledge and understanding of WW tools and digital tools, including program materials, app, and technical tools, WW Connect, all membership/studio offerings, and WW retail products
- Embrace brand guidelines, and act as a brand advocate through quality engagement
- Remains up to date and current on all WW training and products
- Performs other administrative and operational tasks as required
- Proficiency in G-suite and/or Microsoft Office and other web-based applications
- Proficiency in Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Ratings & Review platforms, etc.)
- Superior organizational, customer service, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to edit content for personalization
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and adapt to change
- HS Diploma/GED
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top