Associate Manager, Community (Sun-Thur & Evening Availability)
- Chicago, IL
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
WW is seeking a social-savvy content and community manager who excels at shaping content and building community across digital platforms via our new Digital 360 coaches. You will be a key player in enhancing the WW member experience and growing this new digital footprint through assisting in the creation of compelling content, community management, growth and engagement.
Content Creation + Distribution
- Assist coaches in creating editorial calendars
- Transform long-form science based content into snackable, coachable content
- Assist coaches in content creation and ideation
- Assist in the set up and execution of daily AMA’s and coach-led experiences
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize the Coach-member experience.
- Assist coaches in responding to member posts and comments ensuring members feel seen and heard.
- Actively engage with members to aid in community growth and increased retention
- Identify compelling stories from community members for broader engagement
- Engage with members throughout the daily experiences
- Uses data and analytics from WW’s Coach Dashboard to identify trends and themes across Coach-led communities
- Use data to identify opportunities to develop content and improve and optimize the member experience
- Create monthly analytics reports to inform strategy
- Identify high or low performing trends quickly and pivot strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Brand, Marketing, Data Analytics, Media, or related area.
- Minimum 3 years experience in brand, marketing, social media, or data analytics
- Experience in content development and/ or production a plus
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in high profile, fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Knowledge of WW brand and experience in health and wellness vertical
- Ability to foster trust and respect of colleagues to influence decision-making and ensure recommendations are implemented.
- Excellent organizational, detail-oriented and collaboration skills.
- Ability to pivot and shift gears quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top