Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Plainview, NY
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Operational Manager, this role is responsible for the accurate, timely, and efficient full-cycle processing of Supplier Invoices in accordance with WWI Procure to Pay Policy and departmental guidelines and process. Exposure to / willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, paperless, high technology-based environment is highly desirable. Responsibilities include processing daily payment runs, importing supplier invoices, performing two/three-way match to purchase orders, ensuring appropriate invoice approvals as per WWI Global Delegation Policy. This role will report on/follow up on deviations, and provide data for management reporting.
- Maintain working knowledge of WW policies as they pertain to accounts payable department and enforce compliance.
- Process multiple daily payments runs accurately and efficiently.
- Review and process supplier invoices in ERP system through data entry or upload, ensuring appropriate two/three-way match, if applicable.
- Ascertain internal invoice approver and obtain approvals as per WW policy.
- Provide customer service to internal and external Suppliers & Employees complying to a 24-48 hour service level agreement.
- Compile monthly Invoice on Hold Report and Purchase Orders Issues Log for distribution.
- Identify process improvements/efficiencies and present to departmental management.
- Participate in special projects/testing as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related major a plus
- 1-3 Years Prior A/P Experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts a plus
- Experience in automated procure to pay process preferred
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Exhibit a “can-do”/positive attitude
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Back to top