Talent Engagement Manager
WunderLand is your Destination for Talent. We source, interview and represent the top web designers and developers, graphic designers, art directors, creative directors, user experience designers, social media specialists, writers, branding consultants, mobile app developers, illustrators, production artists, producers and project managers, UX researchers, SEO specialists and more, matching them with companies needing to hire them on a temporary/contract basis, or for a full-time staff opening.
- Attract, source, recruit and place top tier Talent of specific niche professionals.
- Perform behavioral based interviewing and screening to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients' staffing needs.
- Work in a collaborative, team environment, while being held accountable for individual goals.
- Foster positive relationships to encourage increased sales. Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Works closely with Client Engagement Managers to identify business opportunities, strengthen relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Collaborates with client contacts to submit and advocate candidates.
- Helps to drive the fulfillment process through timely follow-up and tactful communication.
- You are creative by nature. You are curious, thoughtful and adept at problem solving.
- You own it. You operate with humility, integrity and accountability.
- You start with a "yes". You are open-minded, approachable, helpful, and friendly.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 2+ years of professional recruiting experience
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
- Focused with the ability to work independently when needed to achieve individual goals.
We are Talent Acquisition Experts who connect companies with in-demand digital, marketing and creative talent. The experience, insight, and market knowledge we provide has earned us loyalty and a reputation for quality.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Senior Talent Engagement Manager
Megan is a senior recruiter who builds lasting relationships and ensures candidates receive job search expertise along with a personalized, memorable, and genuine experience. She also helps mentor new team members, and consults with clients on hiring challenges to ensure a successful match.
Back to top