Talent Engagement Manager
You are creative by nature. You are curious, thoughtful and adept at problem solving.
You own it. You operate with humility, integrity and accountability.
You start with a "yes". You are open-minded, approachable, helpful, and friendly.
The Talent Engagement Manager will report to the Managing Director and support recruiting efforts.
The Talent Engagement Manager's primary responsibilities are focused on developing and executing recruiting strategies to identify, qualify, attract and match candidates while meeting client needs and requirements
- Maintain an understanding of the marketing, creative and digital industry and core segments/jobs placed, including trends and market developments.
- Identify and attract qualified candidates using recruiting strategies such as leveraging the existing network, job postings, searching, sourcing, mass emailing, and direct recruiting.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, and match their skills and strengths with clients' job requirements.
- Creatively utilize a wide range of tools to continually grow and expand your network including events, industry associations and groups, referrals, job boards, social media, and research.
- Facilitate/mediate the interview and offer process, including interview prep, salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. Guide and advise candidates through the process.
- Oversee Talent while on assignment, keeping in close contact. Assess and investigate issues; deliver feedback and coaching when deemed appropriate; timely escalate issues to appropriate resource and/or level; provide recommendations on how to resolve issues.
- Uphold the core values of WunderLand and be an extension of the brand.
- Minimum of 3 years professional/business experience, previous recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries
- Technically savvy with the ability to work in an applicant tracking system
- Experience in a customer service related environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize efforts and maintain a sense of urgency
- Outgoing and engaging with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Values that align with WunderLand's core values
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of WunderLand's Employees
Senior Talent Engagement Manager
Megan is a senior recruiter who builds lasting relationships and ensures candidates receive job search expertise along with a personalized, memorable, and genuine experience. She also helps mentor new team members, and consults with clients on hiring challenges to ensure a successful match.
Back to top